Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market research report is a compilation of insight data on market size, market growth trends that will help research Institutes, manufactures, potential investors, key executive (CEO and COO) to capture opportunities in Personal Products,Household & Personal Products Sector, to know and minimize possible risks, to analyse the strategies of key companies in the market and to outline the performance of the market across regions etc. Researcher project Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market to grow at a CAGR of 7.26% during the period 2019-2023.
About Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market
Several growing initiatives by governments and NGOs for promoting the awareness about physical disabilities among the people is driving the elderly and disabled assistive solutions market growth during the forecast period. In many counties, the government is taking several initiatives to promote awareness about physical disabilities among people. They are organizing various programs and camps for people with physical disabilities. Furthermore, the rise in medical costs has made it necessary for people who are elderly or with disabilities to depend on medical insurance policies. Certain personal assistance devices such as walk-in bathtubs bath lifts, grab bars, and handheld showerheads have costly installation charges. The presence of government initiatives and medical insurance reduces the pricing pressure on assistive solutions, especially for elderly and disabled people, and thus is expected to augment the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Research analysts have predicted that the elderly and disabled assistive solutions market will register a CAGR of over 8% by 2023.
The report splits the global Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Region. The Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market report provides a detailed analysis of the key players in the market which provides a company overview, financial overview, service offering, different strategies used by them, and comprehensive SWOT analysis of
- Demant AS, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, Invacare Corp., NOVA Medical Products, Sonova Holding AG
Researcher project Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market to grow at a CAGR of 7.26% during the period 2019-2023.
The worldwide and regional Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market elements are precisely explained which helps to understand advancing of business trends, drivers, opportunities, and difficulties for the worldwide Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market.
- Growing number of road accidents resulting in serious injuries
- Injuries that commonly occur while playing sports, as well as those sustained in road accidents, are the two significant factors for the increasing use of mobility devices and BSE globally. These injuries can result in dislocations and fatal fractures, and patients need to undergo surgery to treat them. The rise in the number of accidents and serious injuries will fuel the growth of the global elderly and disabled assistive solutions market. These devices provide comfort and care to patients with such injuries and can help these people in performing their basic daily tasks with relative ease and safety.
- High cost of solutions
- Many disabled and older adults are opting for various assistive devices. However, the high price of these devices hinders their full-scale adoption, especially among middle-income and lower-income class groups. The high level of technological innovation and the extremely concentrated market scenario allow manufacturers to justify the premium pricing for advanced assistive solutions for the elderly and disabled, thus restricting the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the elderly and disabled assistive solutions market during 2019-2023, view our report.
- The market appears to be moderately fragmented, and with the presence of several companies, including Demant AS and Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, the competitive environment is quite intense. Factors such as growing initiatives by governments and NGOs and the growing number of road accidents resulting in serious injuries will provide considerable growth opportunities to elderly and disabled assistive solutions manufacturers. Invacare Corp., NOVA Medical Products, and Sonova Holding AG. are some of the major companies covered in this report.
The Porter’s five forces analysis included in the report educates buyer on the current situations along with anticipated future Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market size.
Some of the key topics covered in the report include:
- Competitive scenario
- Market Landscape
- Market characteristics
- Market Sizing and forecast
- Market segmentation analysis
- Geographical Segmentation
- Market Drivers, Challenges, Trends
- Vendor Landscape & Classification
- Vendors covered & Market positioning of vendors
- Regional comparison & Key leading countries
- Market Segmentation
- Market ecosystem
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
The CAGR of each segment in the Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market along with global market (as a whole) is explained with great ease. Also, global and regional Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market supply chain analysis provides vital info about producers, distributers and key end-users in the market. It also explains import-export situations, affecting factors, etc. to fully and deeply reveal market situations.
Table of Contents included in Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market Report –
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Research Methodology
PART 04: Introduction- Market outline
PART 05: Market landscape – Market overview, Market size, and forecast, Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation – Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market in APAC, Europe, North America & ROW
PART 09: A Decision framework
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +44 203 239 8187/ +1 424 253 0807