Mobile Biometrics Market research report is a compilation of insight data on market size, market growth trends that will help research Institutes, manufactures, potential investors, key executive (CEO and COO) to capture opportunities in Software,Systems Software,Software & Services Sector, to know and minimize possible risks, to analyse the strategies of key companies in the market and to outline the performance of the market across regions etc. Researcher project Mobile Biometrics market to grow at a CAGR of 31.14% during the period 2019-2023.
About Mobile Biometrics market
The rapid popularity of monetary transactions done via a mobile device will act as one of the prominent growth drivers of the global mobile biometrics market. The emergence of different mobile wallet enterprises that are expanding their global reach by offering discounts to their customers will encourage usage of mobile-based monetary transactions. The availability of affordable smartphones has further fueled the demand for m-commerce. To ensure convenience and security, smartphone manufacturers are increasingly integrating biometric solutions in their product offerings. Governments in the emerging economies are encouraging the use of mobile banking solutions to offer financial services to the unbanked population. However, the markets growth momentum will decelerate because of the decline in year-over-year growth.
The report splits the global Mobile Biometrics market into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Region. The Mobile Biometrics Market report provides a detailed analysis of the key players in the market which provides a company overview, financial overview, service offering, different strategies used by them, and comprehensive SWOT analysis of
- Egis Technology Inc., Fingerprint Cards AB, Precise Biometrics AB, Shenzhen Goodix Technology Co. Ltd., Synaptics Inc.
Researcher project Mobile Biometrics market to grow at a CAGR of 31.14% during the period 2019-2023.
The worldwide and regional Mobile Biometrics market elements are precisely explained which helps to understand advancing of business trends, drivers, opportunities, and difficulties for the worldwide Mobile Biometrics market.
- Demand for mobile biometrics to tackle fraud
- The growing focus on ensuring security during data transfers have increased the demand for mobile authentication services. Mobile phone manufacturers are increasingly implementing biometric solutions in their products to ensure security in their offerings. For instance, mobile payment solutions providers such as Apple Pay request their customers to authenticate via biometrics.
- Privacy concerns related to storing biometric data
- The probabilities of a data breach in biometrics are high when compared with other digital authentication options such as passwords or tokens. There is a high chance of enterprises storing critical biometric information of users, which increases privacy concerns associated with the storage of biometric data. This is expected to pose a challenge to the growth of the global mobile biometrics market size.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the mobile biometrics market size during 2019-2023, view our report.
- The market appears to be fragmented with several players occupying the market share. Companies such as Egis Technology Inc. and Fingerprint Cards AB have intensified competition. Factors such as the growing demand for m-commerce and the demand for mobile biometrics to tackle fraud will provide significant growth opportunities for mobile biometrics companies. Egis Technology Inc., Fingerprint Cards AB, Precise Biometrics AB, Shenzhen Goodix Technology Co. Ltd., and Synaptics Inc. are some of the major companies covered in this report.
The Porter’s five forces analysis included in the report educates buyer on the current situations along with anticipated future Mobile Biometrics market size.
Some of the key topics covered in the report include:
- Competitive scenario
- Market Landscape
- Market characteristics
- Market Sizing and forecast
- Market segmentation analysis
- Geographical Segmentation
- Market Drivers, Challenges, Trends
- Vendor Landscape & Classification
- Vendors covered & Market positioning of vendors
- Regional comparison & Key leading countries
- Market Segmentation
- Market ecosystem
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
The CAGR of each segment in the Mobile Biometrics market along with global market (as a whole) is explained with great ease. Also, global and regional Mobile Biometrics market supply chain analysis provides vital info about producers, distributers and key end-users in the market. It also explains import-export situations, affecting factors, etc. to fully and deeply reveal market situations.
Table of Contents included in Mobile Biometrics Market Report –
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Research Methodology
PART 04: Introduction- Market outline
PART 05: Market landscape – Market overview, Market size, and forecast, Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation – Mobile Biometrics market in APAC, Europe, North America & ROW
PART 09: A Decision framework <a href=For More Chapters Click Here
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +44 203 239 8187/ +1 424 253 0807