The research report on AI In Telecommunication focusses on Vital dynamics of AI In Telecommunication Market. The prospective of the AI In Telecommunication Industry has been explored along with the major challenges faced by the market. The current AI In Telecommunication Market scenarios and future prospects of the industry has also been considered in the Market report.
The market report begins with AI In Telecommunication Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, and market driving force. The market report provides top manufacturers sales, revenue, and price of AI In Telecommunication, in 2018 and 2019 followed by regional and country wise analysis of sales, revenue and market share for the AI In Telecommunication.
About AI In Telecommunication:
This report studies the AI in Telecommunication market, There are a number of different AI technologies that may be useful in telecoms.
These include:, Self-optimising networks (SON), where the networkâs goals and limits are set by designers, and the networkâs control software works within those boundaries to make the network as efficient as possible;, Deep neural networks may enable machines perform human like tasks, allowing them to help digitalizing the business and providing better customer engagement;, Software defined networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualisation (NFV) will increase the diversity of possible traffic through the network. Both services and bundles will be able to become more sophisticated, with customers even able to interact with the services behind the network.
As telecom companies are adopting technologies like virtualization, SDN-NFV, orchestration; Artificial Intelligence is going to play a big role in smooth integration of these technologies and automating the networks. Using AI and data analytics, operators will be able to identify and push various services to the customers at the right time, for e.g. â in case of post-paid customers, operators must encourage high speed data services and offer tailored data packs when subscriber is running low on data.
31.5% of the telecommunication organizations are primarily focusing to leverage existing investments/infrastructure and rest 63.5% are making new technology investments for AI systems and these continue to be global trends.
At present, in developed countries, AI in Telecommunication is generally at a more advanced level. The world’s top vendors are mainly concentrated in US. The top three manufacturers are IBM, Microsoft and Intel, respectively with global market share as 16.19%, 15.00% and 10.81% in 2017.
Geographically, the United States dominated the global AI in Telecommunication market in 2017 and accounted for around 28.9% share of the total market in the same year. Further, the Asia-Pacific region with major markets such as Japan and China is expected to record explosive growth as compared to other regions in later years of the forecast period.
In 2018, the global AI In Telecommunication market size was 340 million US$ and it is expected to reach 5640 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 41.9% during 2019-2025.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report: IBM, Microsoft, Intel, AT&T, Cisco Systems, Nuance Communications, H2O.ai, Salesforce, Nvidia.
This AI In Telecommunication market report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
AI In Telecommunication Market Breakdown by Types:
AI In Telecommunication Market Breakdown by Applications:
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of AI In Telecommunication are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
The AI In Telecommunication research study reveals hidden insights and dynamic, which in turn helps the players in the ecosystem take better strategic decisions.
- The firms looking for purchasing the AI In Telecommunication research report could look for following prospects on their way to better understand the AI In Telecommunication that can aid further decision making and possibly identify the opportunities to achievement.
- Evaluate the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the report and analyze the AI In Telecommunication penetration with respect to industries and geographies.
- Evaluate the key vendors in the AI In Telecommunication in terms of products satisfaction and business strategy. This helps to identify consumer preferences and understand its current position.
- Evaluates the key vendors and deeply analyze competitive landscape, revenue pockets, market trends, growth prospects, pain points, drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities of the AI In Telecommunication.
AI In Telecommunication Market Historic Data (2012-2018):
- Industry Trends:Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
AI In Telecommunication Market Forecast (2019-2025):
- Market Size Forecast: Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
In the end, AI In Telecommunication market traders and distributors analysis is given along with contact details. New investment feasibility analysis is included in the report.